iPhone X is all set to rock in the market with its new design and features.
The security system is much more powerful than other Smartphones. You can expect awesome user interface, features, and specification than other Apple’s Smartphones.
Apple has announced its new smartphone iPhone X (Pronounced as “iPhone 10”) on Sep 12, 2017. With the first time in several years, it brings new design 5.8 inch edge to edge OLED display, removal of the physical battery.
What’s new in the iPhone X?
1. Face id: Face id replaces the iPhone 7’s touch id fingerprint scanner. Now you can unlock your iPhone x using facial recognition. You cannot fool Face id with your photo. As face id uses Infrared, it works in the low light and the dark.
2. Removal of the physical home button: iPhone has removed its physical home button to increase its screen size and also to bezel area around the phone’s display.
3. Higher performance: An A11 Bionic processor that offers higher performance while utilizing less power.
4. Wireless charging: Now you don’t need ant cable wire to charge your iPhone X.
- Most Durable glass ever in a smartphone front and back.
- Surgical grade stainless steel.
- Wireless charging.
- Water and dust resistance.
Screen: 5.8-inch all-screen OLED Multi-touch display
weight: 174 gm
Memory: 64GB or 256 GB/No slot
Processor: A11 Bionic Chip
Operating System: IOS 11
Sim card: Nano
Camera: Rear : Dual 12MP.f/1.8 & f/2.4 , 2* optical Zoom
Battery: 2716 mAh
Price: 64GB- Rs 1,46,000/ 256GB – Rs 1,67,000